Our Seven Spires
Lübeck's Old Town churches are proud landmarks of the city's history and spectacular scenery for special events. But above all they are a symbol of living faith. Just come inside and listen to the splendid sounds of organs during one of the top-classchurch concerts and join in the Christmas carol singing: simply breathtaking moments.
• Lübeck Cathedral: daily 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Mühlendamm 2-6
• Sacred Heart Church: Mon.-Sat. 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Sun. 12 a.m.-6 p.m., Parade 4
• St. Giles' Church: Tue. - Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Aegidienstr. 75
• St. Jacob's Church: Mon.-Thu. 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri.-Sun. 10 a.m.-9 p.m., Jakobikirchhof 3
• St. Mary's Church: daily 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Marienkirchhof
• St. Peter's Church: daily 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (tower daily 10 a.m.-7 p.m.), St. Petrikirchhof 1